Goat's Milk Fudge
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 41 m servings 189
Original recipe yields 10 servings (10 large squares)
- Line an aluminum loaf pan with waxed paper.
- Melt chocolate in a microwave-safe glass or ceramic bowl in 15-second intervals, stirring after each melting, 1 to 3 minutes.
- Mix walnuts, goat milk, corn syrup, vanilla extract, and salt into chocolate; stir until glossy. Pour into prepared loaf pan; cool until solidified, 2 hours or overnight.
- Invert loaf pan to remove fudge, peel off waxed paper, and cut into squares. Refrigerate to set, about 30 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- Substitute any type of nut for the walnuts, if desired.
- Make sure to use an aluminum pan. Do not use a glass pan unless you want to cut fudge out of pan after fudge sets.
Per Serving: 189 calories; 11.8 23.3 1.3 2 26 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1