Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 266 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 deep-dish pie)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Peel, core, and halve apples. Cut into 1/2-inch slices, then slice into 1/2-inch cubes. Combine sugar, butter, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt together in a large bowl; add apples and toss to coat evenly. Add flour and toss again to distribute.
- Pour apple mixture into 1 pie crust. Roll out 2nd pie crust, top pie, and pinch crust edges together.
- Place pie on baking sheet and bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 45 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Adjust the number of apples as needed to completely fill the pie.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 266 calories; 12 g fat; 39.3 g carbohydrates; 1.8 g protein; 5 mg cholesterol; 259 mg sodium. Full nutrition