Dark Chocolate Souffle Cupcakes
Ingredients35 m servings 362 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray 20 muffin cups with cooking spray and dust with flour, or line with paper liners.
- Melt chopped dark chocolate in a microwave-safe glass or ceramic bowl in 15-second intervals, stirring after each melting, 1 to 3 minutes.
- Beat eggs in a large bowl with an electric mixer until light and fluffy; beat in sugar gradually on high speed. Add cream and beat until batter has doubled in volume. Beat in butter until well combined. Beat in flour and salt on low speed until well combined. Beat in melted chocolate on medium speed until well combined. Stir in chocolate chips and pecans. Pour batter into muffin cups.
- Bake in preheated oven until tops spring back when lightly pressed, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- This recipe's cook time makes moist, fudgy cupcakes. Add 3 to 5 minutes cooking time for more well-done, if desired.
Per Serving: 362 calories; 19.8 g fat; 45.8 g carbohydrates; 3.5 g protein; 48 mg cholesterol; 164 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
These are exactly what I was looking for! I was nervous to try a recipe without any reviews, but I went for it with some encouragement from my five year old! I was craving a molten lava browni...
They were a little undercooked at 22 minutes, so I cooked them for 30 minutes and they were perfect!! These are so delicious by themselves but I added an Oreo at the bottom of the cupcake liner ...
I'm addicted to chocolate (the cravings get especially bad around exam time), and these are my absolute favorite to make when those cravings hit. I know there aren't a lot of review on here now,...