Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients4 h 15 m servings 93
Original recipe yields 36 servings (1 8-inch square pan)
- Butter an 8-inch square pan.
- Heat chocolate chips and condensed milk over low heat, stirring until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth, about 5 minutes. Stir in cashews, cranberries, and vanilla extract.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan, spread evenly, and chill in refrigerator until set, about 4 hours.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- This fudge is good plain as well, but cranberry with the dark chocolate is exceptional.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 93 calories; 4.5 13.2 1.5 3 30 Full nutrition