Ingredients40 m servings 133
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Beat butter in a large bowl with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add sugar and salt; beat until combined. Beat in egg and vanilla extract until well-blended. Blend in melted chocolate, cocoa powder, and espresso. Mix in flour gradually, until batter is smooth. Fold in chocolate chips, chopped hazelnuts, and ground hazelnuts.
- Drop heaping tablespoons of cookie batter 2 inches apart onto baking sheets. Use the back of a wet fork to flatten each cookie slightly, making a crisscross pattern.
- Bake in the preheated oven until set and edges start to darken, about 15 minutes. Let cool a few minutes before serving.
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute bittersweet chocolate chips for the semisweet chips if preferred.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 133 calories; 8.3 14.3 1.6 18 82 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I made these to thank a neighbor who shoveled my driveway. My husband tasted one and proclaimed them too fabulous to give away! They truly are worthy to make again and again—they are crunchy on...
Delicious!!! I doubled the recipe and had no trouble with that. Instead of the dark chocolate bar, I melted semi-sweet chips instead as that's what I had...taste is excellent. I added about ...