Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients26 m servings 894 cals
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Season chicken breasts with garlic powder, salt, and black pepper.
- Grill chicken until no longer pink in the center and cooked through, about 6 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C). Cut chicken into strips or bite-sized pieces.
- Warm corn and black beans in separate saucepans over medium-low heat, covered, until heated through, about 5 minutes.
- Layer cooked rice, corn, black beans, and chicken on 2 serving plates. Top with Monterey Jack cheese, lettuce, salsa, and sour cream.
- Cook's Notes:
- Substitute Mexican garlic seasoning for the garlic powder if desired.
- Chipotle salsa works well for the topping!
- I recommend using a George Foreman® grill to cook the chicken.
Per Serving: 894 calories; 26.5 g fat; 114.8 g carbohydrates; 55.8 g protein; 118 mg cholesterol; 1998 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
We used pinto beans because we didn't have black beans and added sriracha mayo to add some more flavor but would've preferred southwest ranch. And cilantro is a must. Very yummy!