Naked Chicken Burrito Bowl
Ingredients26 m servings 894
- Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Season chicken breasts with garlic powder, salt, and black pepper.
- Grill chicken until no longer pink in the center and cooked through, about 6 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C). Cut chicken into strips or bite-sized pieces.
- Warm corn and black beans in separate saucepans over medium-low heat, covered, until heated through, about 5 minutes.
- Layer cooked rice, corn, black beans, and chicken on 2 serving plates. Top with Monterey Jack cheese, lettuce, salsa, and sour cream.
- Cook's Notes:
- Substitute Mexican garlic seasoning for the garlic powder if desired.
- Chipotle salsa works well for the topping!
- I recommend using a George Foreman® grill to cook the chicken.
Per Serving: 894 calories; 26.5 114.8 55.8 118 1998 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
Love the combo of the ingredients, but like others, thought it would be a bit bland - we're from South Texas and love our spice -. So topped this perfect bowl with chile lime vinaigrette, also ...
Meal prep the rice ahead of time and have it during the week. Takes no time to make... super easy and yummy.
We used pinto beans because we didn't have black beans and added sriracha mayo to add some more flavor but would've preferred southwest ranch. And cilantro is a must. Very yummy!