Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 181
Original recipe yields 33 servings (33 cookies)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Beat butter, sugar, and persimmon pulp together in a large bowl with an electric mixer until light and fluffy; beat in eggs and vanilla extract. Sift flour, baking soda, and salt together in a bowl; add gradually to persimmon mixture until dough is thoroughly combined. Stir in chocolate chips. Drop spoonfuls of dough 1 inch apart onto lined baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges are golden, 10 to 13 minutes. Cool on the baking sheet for 1 minute before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- This dough is sticky, so when forming cookies into desired shape, use water to smooth out cookie surface.
- These cookies will not spread and only grow a little in the oven, so the shape and size you spoon onto the cooking sheet will be the same shape when cooked.
Per Serving: 181 calories; 9.7 23.6 2 20 152 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Delicious cookies. I added some water when mixing the wet and dry ingredients because the batter was too thick. Came out great!