Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 25 m servings 319
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 9x13-inch baking dish)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish with coconut oil.
- Fill a large pot a third of the way with water; bring to a boil. Remove from heat. Slice each peach in half, keeping pit intact. Place peach halves in the boiling water to soften, about 10 minutes. Take out of the water and let cool until easily handled, about 10 minutes.
- Combine 1/4 cup coconut sugar, arrowroot powder, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a small bowl and mix with a fork.
- Mix almond flour, pecans, coconut, 1/4 cup coconut sugar, sea salt, and cinnamon together in a large bowl. Rub in cold butter using your fingers until topping mixture is crumbly, about 2 minutes.
- Remove pit from peach halves; peel and slice flesh. Arrange slices in the baking dish. Sprinkle coconut sugar mixture on top. Scatter topping mixture evenly over the peaches.
- Bake in the preheated oven until topping is golden and juices are bubbly, 35 to 40 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Unsalted butter can be substituted for the coconut oil in the filling if desired. Cold ghee cut into cubes can be substituted for the butter in the topping if desired.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 319 calories; 23.3 26.2 4.5 15 231 Full nutrition