Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients42 m servings 387
Original recipe yields 10 servings (20 cookies)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place almond flour, brown rice flour, sorghum flour, sugar, cinnamon, allspice, cardamom, ginger, and salt together in a large resealable bag; seal and shake well to combine.
- Mix butter and flour mixture together in a large bowl with an electric mixer until well combined.
- Roll dough into walnut-size balls and place 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets; flatten balls slightly.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges are golden brown, about 27 minutes. Cool in the pan for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Cook's Note:
- Dough can also be pressed it into an 8-inch square pan, then cut it into squares (about 1-inch x2-inch) after baking.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 387 calories; 28.1 30.1 6 49 91 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Quite a nice recipe. This particular mix of flours works perfectly for a true shortbread texture. When mixing this up, the spices seem like they will be overpowering but it is not so. The outcom...