Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 364 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 muffins)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease 12 muffin cups or line with paper muffin liners.
- Mix pumpkin puree, 1/2 cup coconut oil, eggs, mayonnaise, 1/3 cup maple syrup, and vanilla extract together in a large bowl.
- Mix 1 cup almond flour, coconut flour, 2 teaspoons cinnamon, ginger, 1/2 teaspoon salt, baking powder, and cream of tartar together in a separate bowl.
- Stir almond flour mixture into pumpkin mixture until batter is well combined. Pour equal portions of batter into prepared muffin cups.
- Mix pecans, 1/2 cup almond flour, 3 tablespoons maple syrup, 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil, 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon, and 1/4 teaspoon salt together in separate bowl. Spoon equal portions of topping over batter.
- Bake in preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 35 to 40 minutes.
- Parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 364 calories; 32.6 g fat; 16.4 g carbohydrates; 5.6 g protein; 34 mg cholesterol; 242 mg sodium. Full nutrition