Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 15 m servings 463 cals
Original recipe yields 16 servings (1 9x13-inch baking dish)
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees F (95 degrees C). Line a 9x13-inch baking dish with parchment paper.
- Blend almond milk, 1 cup maple syrup, vanilla extract, and 1 1/2 teaspoon salt in a blender. Mix in 3 cups cocoa powder. Pour batter into a large bowl; fold in ground almonds and ground cashews. Pour batter into prepared baking dish; spread evenly to 1/2-inch thickness.
- Bake in preheated oven until top is dry and edges have started to pull away from the sides of the pan, about 1 hour. Remove from oven and cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Blend 3 cups cocoa powder, coconut oil, 3 tablespoons maple syrup, cinnamon, and pinch of sea salt together in blender; spread ganache mixture over brownies.
- Refrigerate brownies to set, about 30 minutes; cut into squares.
- Cook's Notes:
- Substitute agave nectar for maple syrup, if desired.
- Almonds and cashews can be ground together in a food processor.
Per Serving: 463 calories; 35.5 g fat; 42.9 g carbohydrates; 13.2 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 300 mg sodium. Full nutrition