Low-Carb Deep-Dish Breakfast Pizza
11 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 431
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Place 1 tablespoon butter in a glass or ceramic pie pan and heat briefly in the oven until butter is melted.
- Whisk eggs, cream, and Cheddar cheese in a large bowl. Pour into warmed pie pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until eggs are set and golden, 15 to 20 minutes. Remove egg "crust" from the oven.
- Melt remaining 1/2 tablespoon butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add onion and green bell pepper; cook and stir until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain bacon slices on paper towels. Cook sausage in the same skillet until browned, about 5 minutes. Drain on paper towels.
- Combine tomato puree, garlic powder, onion power, oregano, basil, salt, and black pepper in small bowl to make pizza sauce.
- Top egg crust with pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese, onion and green pepper mixture, bacon, and sausage.
- Bake the pizza in the preheated oven until cheese is melted, about 10 minutes.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 431 calories; 33.9 6.5 25.4 356 948 Full nutrition