Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 3 m servings 144
Original recipe yields 48 servings (4 dozen cookies)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Combine sorghum flour, rice flour, baking soda, xanthan gum, and salt together in a large bowl.
- Beat butter, white sugar, and brown sugar together in a large bowl with an electric mixer until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Beat eggs one at a time into the butter mixture; add vanilla extract. Pour butter mixture over flour mixture. Beat together until combined, about 2 minutes. Fold chocolate chips and hemp seeds into the cookie dough.
- Place cookie dough in the refrigerator to firm up, at least 20 minutes.
- Drop heaping tablespoons of dough 2 inches apart on baking sheets; press down with the back of the spoon to flatten slightly.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cookie edges are lightly golden, 8 to 11 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool before taking off the parchment paper, about 10 minutes. Cool baking sheet before re-using for another batch.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Substitute semisweet chocolate chips for the milk chocolate if preferred.
- With GF baking, you may need a lower or higher temperature depending on your oven. It may be best to make the first sheet at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) and increase the temperature to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) if needed.
- Do not use foil or grease baking sheets with cooking spray; use only parchment paper.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 144 calories; 7.9 16.5 2.5 20 69 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3