Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 354 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 9x13-inch casserole dish)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine beef and taco seasoning in a large skillet. Cook and stir over medium heat until beef is browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Place refried beans in a small saucepan and heat over low heat, covered, until warmed through, about 5 minutes.
- Spread a thin layer of salsa on the bottom of a 9x13-inch casserole dish. Layer half of the crushed chips, seasoned beef, beans, corn, olives, and cheese on top. Repeat layers with remaining ingredients, starting with salsa and ending with cheese.
- Bake nacho lasagna in the oven until bubbly and cheese is melted, about 30 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- Substitute a Mexican cheese blend for the Cheddar cheese if desired.
- Substitute ground turkey for the beef if preferred.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 354 calories; 19.6 g fat; 32.1 g carbohydrates; 15.1 g protein; 41 mg cholesterol; 1041 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
01-05-16 ~ A dinner I knew my husband would love. I made as written, but halved the recipe and it still made a lot. The nachos get soft when baked, as I knew they would. The next time I'm go...