Ingredients1 h 55 m servings 159 cals
- Combine ground chicken, bread crumbs, celery, and egg in a bowl.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over low heat; stir in hot sauce. Pour into chicken mixture; knead until well incorporated. Season mixture with salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Spray a large baking dish with cooking spray.
- Roll chicken mixture into 1-inch balls; place in a single layer on baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until no longer pink in the center, about 30 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- Remove from oven and rest for 5 minutes before serving.
- Cook's Note:
- Chicken mixture is quite soft so chilling the mix first will make rolling easier.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 159 calories; 6.8 g fat; 11.5 g carbohydrates; 13.6 g protein; 57 mg cholesterol; 413 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Way too much bread crumbs for the amount of chicken and cook time was too long.
I added blue cheese a small amount because too much can be overpowering. I also put them in a small crock pot and covered them in the hot sauce on low for 6 hours.
These were great. Great flavor and it was a hit with the family. My brother doesn't like bone in wings so this was great for him. Really easy to put together. After tasting them I went ahead and...