Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 21 m servings 223 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings (1 sheet of bark)
- Line a baking sheet with waxed paper.
- Melt chocolate chips in top of a double boiler over simmering water, stirring frequently and scraping down the sides with a rubber spatula to avoid scorching, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Melt white chocolate chips in top of a separate double boiler over simmering water, stirring frequently and scraping down the sides with a rubber spatula to avoid scorching, 3 to 5 minutes. Stir in vegetable oil and peppermint extract.
- Pour chocolate onto lined baking sheet; spread with spatula. Drizzle white chocolate over chocolate; swirl with a fork.
- Refrigerate until bark is hardened, about 1 hour.
Per Serving: 223 calories; 14.1 g fat; 26.1 g carbohydrates; 2.2 g protein; 3 mg cholesterol; 19 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1