Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 39 m servings 113 cals
Original recipe yields 40 servings (80 cookies)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line several cookie sheets with Reynolds(R) Parchment Paper, set aside.
- Combine the granulated sugar, eggs, melted chocolate, shortening, baking powder and peppermint extract in a large bowl. Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until combined. Gradually beat in as much of the flour as you can with the mixer. Using a wooden spoon, stir in any remaining flour.
- Cover and chill for 2 to 24 hours or until dough is easy to handle.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Roll balls in powdered sugar and place 2 inches apart on prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake about 9 minutes or until edges are just set. Transfer the cookies on the parchment paper to a wire rack; cool completely.
- Reynolds Kitchens Tip:
- No matter what cookies you bake this holiday season, line your sheets with Reynolds® Parchment Paper for perfect cookies every time!
Per Serving: 113 calories; 4.6 g fat; 17.6 g carbohydrates; 1.6 g protein; 19 mg cholesterol; 32 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1