Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookies from Reynolds® Parchment Paper
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients31 m servings 207
Original recipe yields 33 servings (33 cookies)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with Reynolds(R) Parchment Paper and set aside.
- Whisk together flour, kosher salt, baking powder and baking soda; set aside. Mix butter, light brown sugar and granulated sugar together with an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time. Add vanilla and beat. Slowly add flour mixture, mixing gently until incorporated. Fold in caramel filled chocolate candies and chocolate chips.
- Roll 2 tablespoons of dough into a ball, covering any candies with dough so they are not exposed.
- Place dough balls on parchment lined baking sheets. Bake cookies for 10-12 minutes. Cool cookies on baking sheet for 5 minutes and transfer parchment paper with cookies onto wire racks to cool completely.
- Drizzle cooled cookies with melted chocolate and sprinkle with sea salt. Chill cookies until chocolate sets.
You might also like
- Reynolds Kitchens Tip:
- Decorate with no mess! Transfer cookies on parchment from baking sheet to wire rack. Drizzle chocolate then just toss the parchment when done.
Per Serving: 207 calories; 10.4 28.1 1.4 29 151 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1