Snowflake Sugar Cookies
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 38 m servings 205 cals
Original recipe yields 24 servings (2 dozen)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a cookie sheet with Reynolds(R) Parchment Paper, set aside.
- Beat butter and sugar until fluffy with an electric mixer. Mix in egg and lemon extract until well blended.
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt in a separate bowl. Gradually beat flour mixture into butter mixture until smooth. Divide dough in half; shape into 2 flat disks. Wrap dough in parchment paper; refrigerate 1 hour until firm enough to roll.
- Roll out the dough 1/8-inch thick between two sheets of lightly floured parchment paper.
- Cut dough with 2 to 6-inch snowflake cookie cutters. Place cookies 1-inch apart on parchment-lined cookie sheet. Decorate with colored sprinkles.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until cookies are just beginning to brown on edges. Cool.
- Mix powdered sugar and milk together in a small bowl, adding milk slowly until desired consistency is reached. Drizzle over cooled cookies.
- Reynolds Kitchens Tips:
- For extra lemon flavor, substitute lemon juice for milk when making the icing.
- For snowflakes that slide right off, line your cookie sheet with Reynolds® Parchment Paper.
Per Serving: 205 calories; 8.2 g fat; 31.2 g carbohydrates; 2 g protein; 28 mg cholesterol; 93 mg sodium. Full nutrition