Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients26 m servings 169
Original recipe yields 10 servings (1 9x13-inch baking dish)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Put coconut oil into a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Place baking dish in the preheated oven to melt coconut oil, about 3 minutes.
- Whisk eggs and coconut milk together in a large bowl. Whisk in spelt flour and salt to make a smooth batter. Pour batter into the hot baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until puffed and golden, rotating the baking dish once halfway through, about 18 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- If you do not have spelt flour, use wheat flour instead; just be sure to decrease the milk to 1 cup.
- Substitute sea salt for the Himalayan pink salt if desired.
- If you don't want a coconut flavor to come through, use expeller-pressed coconut oil. Substitute almond milk for the coconut milk if desired.
- Parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 169 calories; 12.4 9.5 6.6 130 169 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I made it half whole spelt flour and half Non GMO all purpose white flour.... mainly due to I didn't have enough spelt. I also added 2 TBS sugar and a splash of vanilla... I also used Sea Salt i...