Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 380 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings (6 cups)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Slice spaghetti squash lengthwise and scoop out seeds. Place cut-side down in a baking dish; add 1/2 inch water.
- Bake in the preheated oven until fork tender, about 35 minutes. Cool squash until easily handled.
- Shred spaghetti squash from rind using a fork; cool to room temperature.
- Combine feta cheese, red bell peppers, sun-dried tomatoes, Kalamata olives, basil, parsley, white onion, and jalapeno pepper together in a large bowl. Stir in Greek salad dressing, balsamic vinegar, white wine vinegar, olive oil, thyme, garlic, ground black pepper, and salt. Add spaghetti squash; toss to combine.
- Cook's Notes:
- Many of the things in this recipe are optional, so feel free to swap ingredients in and out.
- Include the seeds and ribs of the jalapeno if you want to make this dish spicier.
Per Serving: 380 calories; 28 g fat; 23 g carbohydrates; 12.1 g protein; 56 mg cholesterol; 1693 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Couldn't open the bottle of roasted red peppers so replaced them with one fresh red bell pepper, chopped. Came home from the pot luck with an empty dish.