Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 62 cals
Original recipe yields 24 servings (2 dozen truffles)
- Place almonds in the bowl of a food processor and grind into a fine flour. Add dates and blend until incorporated.
- Place coconut oil in a large microwave-safe bowl and melt in the microwave, about 10 seconds. Add almond and date mixture, 1 cup cocoa powder, water, agave nectar, chia seeds, and flax seeds and mix with a wooden spoon or spatula to form a stiff dough.
- Place 2 tablespoons cocoa powder and salt in shallow bowls. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll tablespoon-sized balls of dough with your hands. Coat with cocoa powder and then dip lightly in salt before placing on baking sheet. Chill or freeze until firm before storing.
- Cook's Note:
- For truffles that are less sweet, omit Medjool dates.
Per Serving: 62 calories; 4.1 g fat; 6.8 g carbohydrates; 2.2 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 3 mg sodium. Full nutrition