Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 62
Original recipe yields 24 servings (2 dozen truffles)
- Place almonds in the bowl of a food processor and grind into a fine flour. Add dates and blend until incorporated.
- Place coconut oil in a large microwave-safe bowl and melt in the microwave, about 10 seconds. Add almond and date mixture, 1 cup cocoa powder, water, agave nectar, chia seeds, and flax seeds and mix with a wooden spoon or spatula to form a stiff dough.
- Place 2 tablespoons cocoa powder and salt in shallow bowls. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll tablespoon-sized balls of dough with your hands. Coat with cocoa powder and then dip lightly in salt before placing on baking sheet. Chill or freeze until firm before storing.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- For truffles that are less sweet, omit Medjool dates.
Per Serving: 62 calories; 4.1 6.8 2.2 0 3 Full nutrition