Roasted Beet and Chickpea Salad
4 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 48 m servings 244
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Wrap beets tightly in aluminum foil.
- Roast beets in the preheated oven until tender and easily pierced with a knife, about 1 hour.
- Cut off the top and bottom 1/2-inch of the corn ear. Moisten with water and place on a microwave-safe dish. Cook in the microwave on high, 3 to 4 minutes. Let cool until easily handled, about 5 minutes. Slide husk off the cob and cut off the kernels with a sharp knife.
- Combine corn, chickpeas, tomatoes, lettuce, edamame, celery, and carrot in a large bowl.
- Whisk lime zest, lime juice, olive oil, green onion, garlic, cumin, chili powder, and salt in a small bowl until well-combined. Pour vinaigrette over chickpea mixture. Refrigerate salad until beets are ready.
- Unwrap beets and cool until easily handled, about 10 minutes. Peel, dice, and stir into salad. Chill 1 hour to overnight to develop flavors.
You might also like
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 244 calories; 10.8 32.3 6.5 0 432 Full nutrition