Ingredients2 h 35 m servings 420
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C). Line a 9x13-inch baking dish with aluminum foil.
- Place brown sugar in a bowl; whisk in just enough cola to dissolve sugar and form a thick glaze. Place ham in baking dish and pour glaze over ham. Add remaining cola to bottom of baking dish.
- Bake ham in the preheated oven, basting with the glaze occasionally, for 2 hours.
- Transfer ham to a serving platter; tent with foil for up to 30 minutes before serving.
- Partner tip: Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 420 calories; 28 12.3 28 85 1947 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 9
I smoked my ham instead of baking it so my review is based strictly on the glaze. It was excellent! I can tell by reading the instructions for the oven that it would be great this way too! Thank...
I cooked on the smoker for 3-4 hrs at 225 F. The first 1-2 hrs uncovered in a foil pan with coke to provide moisture then basting with liquid from pan every 20-30 minutes. The last 1-2 hrs cov...
So easy and taste great. This will be my go to recipe for ham!!
Fantastic! I followed the recipe, and it came out tender and juicy. There weren’t any leftovers, so this will be made again!