Ingredients2 h 35 m servings 420
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C). Line a 9x13-inch baking dish with aluminum foil.
- Place brown sugar in a bowl; whisk in just enough cola to dissolve sugar and form a thick glaze. Place ham in baking dish and pour glaze over ham. Add remaining cola to bottom of baking dish.
- Bake ham in the preheated oven, basting with the glaze occasionally, for 2 hours.
- Transfer ham to a serving platter; tent with foil for up to 30 minutes before serving.
- Partner tip: Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 420 calories; 28 12.3 28 85 1947 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 8
I smoked my ham instead of baking it so my review is based strictly on the glaze. It was excellent! I can tell by reading the instructions for the oven that it would be great this way too! Thank...
I cooked on the smoker for 3-4 hrs at 225 F. The first 1-2 hrs uncovered in a foil pan with coke to provide moisture then basting with liquid from pan every 20-30 minutes. The last 1-2 hrs cov...
Loved glaze, I took advice of others, used 2cups coke and 1/2 cup brown sugar. This was also wonderful to make gravy with. This will definitely be my go to ham glaze.
So easy and taste great. This will be my go to recipe for ham!!
Fantastic! I followed the recipe, and it came out tender and juicy. There weren’t any leftovers, so this will be made again!