Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 35 m servings 420
Original recipe yields 24 servings (1 8-pound ham)
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C). Line a 9x13-inch baking dish with aluminum foil.
- Place brown sugar in a bowl; whisk in just enough cola to dissolve sugar and form a thick glaze. Place ham in baking dish and pour glaze over ham. Add remaining cola to bottom of baking dish.
- Bake ham in the preheated oven, basting with the glaze occasionally, for 2 hours.
- Transfer ham to a serving platter; tent with foil for up to 30 minutes before serving.
- Partner tip: Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 420 calories; 28 12.3 28 85 1947 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
I smoked my ham instead of baking it so my review is based strictly on the glaze. It was excellent! I can tell by reading the instructions for the oven that it would be great this way too! Thank...