Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 428
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 9-inch pie)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix pumpkin puree, eggs, cream, 1/2 cup honey, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, and salt together in a bowl until smooth. Pour filling into pie crust.
- Bake pie in the preheated oven until filling is almost set and edges are beginning to brown, 50 to 60 minutes. Remove pie from oven.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over low heat; stir in 1/4 cup honey. Add coconut and almonds; toss to combine. Spread over pie.
- Place pie back in the oven and bake until topping is toasted and golden, about 10 to 15 minutes more.
- Remove pie from oven and allow to cool completely.
You might also like
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 428 calories; 22.6 54.5 6 98 378 Full nutrition