Kristina's Atomic Wings Dry-Rub Style
Ingredients25 m servings 141
- Combine cayenne pepper, jalapeno pepper, habanero pepper, oregano, salt, sugar, black pepper, and cinnamon in a small bowl; mix well to make dry rub.
- Place chicken wings in a large resealable bag or container. Add dry rub mixture to wings; seal container and shake well until evenly distributed.
- Preheat a grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Cook the chicken wings on the preheated grill, turning occasionally, until the chicken is well-browned and no longer pink, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- You may want to wear gloves; if the rub gets into your eyes or any open surface it will hurt. I would not recommend letting children play with these spices.
- Depending on taste and size of your wings you may want to make more rub mix or less depending on your taste. Feel free to experiment!
- If baking wings, bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for about 1 hour. Alternatively, you can deep-fry them.
Per Serving: 141 calories; 9.2 1.9 12.6 39 235 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Atomic is an understatement! Holy WOW these wings will light you up. I definitely recommend having a cold beverage nearby. I chose to grill mine and they turned out good. I thought I made as wri...
It's VERY SPICY, which is great, but that's the only flavor that comes through, which is not great. The sugar and salt and cinnamon do nothing.