Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 292
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Set oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Prick the skin of the eggplants in several places and place on the baking sheet.
- Broil eggplants in the preheated oven, turning occasionally, until charred on all sides and completely tender when pierced with a fork, about 20 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool until easy to handle, about 15 minutes. Remove eggplants' stems and peel; dice flesh.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-low heat. Add onion and garlic; cook and stir until onion is translucent, about 5 minutes. Stir in tomatoes and cook until soft, about 5 minutes. Stir in diced eggplant, salt, and pepper. Pour eggs over vegetables and mix until scrambled and no longer runny, about 5 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You may grill the eggplants instead of broiling if preferred. Rotate them on the grill until skin is completely charred, about 10 minutes.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 292 calories; 10.7 40.9 15.3 253 421 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1