Gluten-Free Cheesy Ciabatta Rolls
The Natural Ginger
Ingredients30 m servings 302
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Whisk eggs and salt together in a large bowl with a fork. Stir in mozzarella cheese. Sift tapioca flour and baking powder together over cheese mixture; mix well until cheese softens into the eggs and flour. Add enough milk to make a moist, slightly crumbly dough.
- Dust your work surface with tapioca flour. Scrape dough out of the bowl and knead gently until it begins to feel smooth, about 3 minutes. Shape dough into a log; divide into 4 equal pieces. Carefully roll the pieces of dough under your cupped fingers until round. Transfer to the lined baking sheet.
- Bake rolls in the preheated oven until golden, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- Adjust the amount of milk you use based on the consistency of the dough: if the cheese you use is fresh, you may not need to add any milk. If the cheese was pre-shredded, it might have lost too much moisture and you will need to add it.
- Since there is no ‘gum' used in this recipe, the dough will be fragile. You won't be able to really dig in to it like you would with traditional hand-kneaded bread recipes. Just work it until it's smooth.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 302 calories; 11.7 31.9 17.3 130 865 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I have made this reciepe but with some tweaks: Almond flour or meal Sliced green and black olives Slices cherry tomatoes Dried oregano Garlic butter Eggs Cheddar cheese Milk if needed. Mix all a...