Ingredients1 h servings 339 cals
- Position a rack in the center of the oven and preheat to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with Reynolds Wrap(R) Aluminum Foil and set aside.
- Peel and dice the sweet potato into 3/4-inch pieces. Add the sweet potatoes to the prepared baking sheet and sprinkle with the olive oil, paprika, salt and pepper. Toss to coat. Bake the sweet potatoes until they are golden brown and tender, 30-35 minutes.
- In a large bowl, whisk together tahini, lemon juice, water, miso, shallots and garlic. Season with salt and pepper. The dressing should be a thick texture, similar to mayonnaise. If the dressing seems too thick, add a bit more water to thin. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine kale and the dressing. Massage by hand until the kale is thoroughly coated and begins to soften.
- Core the apple and thinly slice. Add the apple slices to the kale and toss gently to combine. Transfer the kale to a serving dish and top with the warm roasted sweet potatoes.
- Apartment 2B Baking Co (http://www.apt2bbakingco.com)
- Reynolds Kitchens Tip:
- Line your baking sheet with Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil for perfectly roasted veggies that won't stick.
Per Serving: 339 calories; 16.4 g fat; 45 g carbohydrates; 8.9 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 360 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
its a great side piece.I changed it up a lil bit. I was missing ingrediants. -onion -kale -sweetpotato -bellpeppers -fresh garlic -olive oil -fresh squeeze lemon
OK I don't know how accurate a review this will be, because I just used the recipes as a base and went off it: I wanted to make it a main dish salad, so I swapped grilled chicken for the apples,...