Ingredients25 m servings 160 cals
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Place a large sheet of Reynolds Wrap(R) Aluminum Foil on a clean surface. Place a similarly sized sheet of Reynolds(R) Parchment Paper on top of the foil.
- Center the butter on the parchment. Add potatoes and then corn. Gently place the shrimp on top of corn and drizzle with olive oil and garlic. Top with a squeeze of lemon juice and a good pinch of salt. Add the chorizo slices on top of the seasoned shrimp.
- Bring up sides of the parchment/foil. Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Cook for 8-9 minutes. Remove packet from the oven, carefully cut open the top of the foil packet using a pair of scissors to let steam out. Set aside.
- Mix the corn, potatoes and chorizo together in the foil. Remove to a serving platter and add the shrimp. Top with cilantro. Drizzle over any cooking liquid left in the packet. Serve with a fresh cut lemon wedge.
- Spotted Pig NYC (http://www.aprilbloomfield.com/)
- Reynolds Kitchens Tip:
- Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil and Reynolds® Parchment Paper together make your holiday feast easy to execute and even easier to clean.
Per Serving: 160 calories; 11.1 g fat; 9.4 g carbohydrates; 8 g protein; 52 mg cholesterol; 275 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
I loved the flavor of this dish! It took a good bit longer for my shrimp to cook - more like 20 minutes - and the potatoes (a little more than 1/2" dice) were still not done. Also, I didn't know...
I added more shrimp and some red pepper flakes and it was good. But next time I make this I will add some Old Bay seasoning, Italian herbs or curry powder for an added zip. I doubled the recipe ...
Decided to take this recipe camping with us on the coast. Taking note of other's comments when making this, I cut the potatoes 1/8th inch thick to insure they'd cook thru without over cooking th...