Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 513
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Wash beets. Individually wrap beets in a square of Reynolds Wrap(R) Aluminum Foil. Place on a baking sheet and bake for 45 minutes. Allow them to cool until they are able to be handled.
- Remove the skins by hand or by rubbing with a paper towel. Cut beets into chunks. Transfer to a food processor or heavy-duty blender.
- Add goat cheese, garlic, yogurt, tahini, thyme, lemon juice, salt, honey and olive oil. Pulse until smooth and thoroughly combined. Taste and adjust seasoning if desired. Transfer to a serving bowl or platter. Sprinkle with pistachios and drizzle with olive oil. Serve with crackers, raw veggies or crispy pita wedges.
You might also like
- Local Milk (http://localmilkblog.com//)
- Reynolds Kitchens Tip:
- Individually wrap your beets with Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil for perfectly tender beets every time.
Per Serving: 513 calories; 31.3 47.9 11.4 17 1280 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1