0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 884
Original recipe yields 3 servings
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Create a foil ring to support the chicken while it roasts. Cut a 4-foot piece of Reynolds Wrap(R) Aluminum Foil. Starting with a long end of your foil sheet, fold a 1.5-inch section over itself repeatedly to create a thick strip. Take the strip and form a ring that is slightly smaller than the size of the chicken. Line a roasting pan with foil. Place the ring inside the roasting pan. Set aside.
- Mix butter with garlic, lemon zest and thyme. By hand, carefully loosen the skin all the way around the chicken. Spread the butter between the meat and the skin. Cut lemon in half and put in cavity of chicken. Truss the chicken.
- Spread remaining butter on the outside skin of the chicken. Salt skin well with Kosher salt.
- Place the chicken breast side down on the ring in the lined roasting pan. Roast for 45-50 minutes or until cooked through.
You might also like
- TimmyChew (http://www.timmychew.com/)
- Reynolds Kitchens Tip:
- Create a roasting ring with Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil to ensure your chicken roasts evenly and stays upright in the pan.
Per Serving: 884 calories; 64.7 5.9 69.5 354 341 Full nutrition