Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 972 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with Reynolds Wrap(R) Aluminum Foil. Set aside.
- Trim any excess fat from the tenderloin.
- In a small bowl, combine espresso, brown sugar, and spices for the rub. Coat all sides of the tenderloin with the rub, creating a crust around the beef.
- Place a rack on top of the foil-lined sheet and brush lightly with olive oil. Set the beef on your prepared rack and insert an oven-safe meat thermometer into the center. Roast, uncovered, for 50-60 minutes, or until the thermometer reads 135 degrees (for medium rare).
- Remove from the oven and cover with foil. Let stand for 15 minutes. The internal temperature of the roast will increase to 145 degrees F while resting. Cut into 1/2-inch slices and serve.
- Dennis The Prescott (http://dennistheprescott.com/)
- Reynolds Kitchens Tips:
- Line your baking sheet with Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil for quick, easy cleanup.
- For easier, faster prep, ask your butcher to trim your tenderloin for you.
Per Serving: 972 calories; 73.5 g fat; 5.1 g carbohydrates; 68.3 g protein; 241 mg cholesterol; 494 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2