Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 10 m servings 736 cals
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 2 cake pans with butter and a dusting of flour. Set aside.
- For the cake: In a bowl, combine flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Add eggs and beat with an electric mixer on low. Add milk, oil and vanilla extract and on medium speed beat until smooth, about 2 minutes.
- Divide the cake batter between the 2 prepared pans. Cover the pans with Reynolds Wrap(R) Aluminum Foil. Bake for 30-35 minutes, until toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean. Cool the cakes on a rack for 40 minutes.
- For the ganache: Fit a large heatproof bowl over a saucepan filled with 1 inch of water, and bring to a simmer. Place chocolate chunks, butter and cream in the bowl. Stir the chocolate frequently until everything has melted and completely combined, 7-8 minutes.
- Once the cakes have cooled, place one half on a serving tray or cake stand. Spoon 4 tablespoons of ganache over the top of the cake. Place the second cake on top of the first. Spoon the rest of your ganache over the top, letting it drip over the sides.
- Garnish the cake with the raspberries, pistachios and shaved white chocolate pieces. Allow the chocolate to set for at least 30 minutes and serve.
- Reynolds Kitchens Tip:
- Cover your cakes with Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil to keep the tops from browning too quickly, and keep them nice and moist.
Per Serving: 736 calories; 38.1 g fat; 94.9 g carbohydrates; 8.7 g protein; 70 mg cholesterol; 490 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1