Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 483 cals
Original recipe yields 9 servings
- Place a rack in the center of the oven and preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line an 8x8-inch square pan with Reynolds Wrap(R) Aluminum Foil and lightly grease the foil. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, granulated sugar, brown sugar, salt and oats. Cut the cold butter into the dry ingredients with pastry cutter or two forks until pieces are the size of small peas or smaller. Add the chopped pecans and toss to thoroughly combine.
- Transfer 1 1/2 cups of the mixture to a small bowl, cover with foil and place in the refrigerator. This will be the crumble topping.
- Place the remaining mixture into the prepared pan and press into an even layer. Place the pressed crust in the refrigerator.
- In an electric stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, add the cream cheese. Beat on medium speed for about 1 minute, until smooth and pliable.
- Add pumpkin and sugar to the softened cream cheese. Beat on medium speed, occasionally scraping down the sides of the bowl, until thoroughly combined. If the cream cheese becomes chunky, switch to the whisk attachment and beat on high speed until most of the lumps are incorporated.
- On medium speed, add the egg and egg white. Beat to combine, about 1 minute. Add the spices, salt and vanilla extract. Beat to combine.
- Remove crust and topping from the refrigerator. Pour the creamy pumpkin filling into the prepared pan. Sprinkle generously with crumb topping and top with pecan halves. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the center no longer jiggles. Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely before removing from the pan and slicing. To store, wrap individual bars in foil and keep in the fridge for up to 4 days.
- Joy The Baker (http://joythebaker.com/)
- Recipe yields 9 large or 12 small bars
- Reynolds Kitchens Tips:
- Use Reynolds Wrap® Non-Stick Foil instead of greasing or spraying your foil.
- Line your baking pan with Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil for bars that won't stick.
Per Serving: 483 calories; 29.9 g fat; 49.9 g carbohydrates; 6.8 g protein; 75 mg cholesterol; 270 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1