Ingredients40 m servings 480
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, toss together the halved potatoes, olive oil, butter, garlic salt and freshly cracked black pepper.
- Tear 4 large sheets of Reynolds Wrap(R) Aluminum Foil, each about 16 inches long. Divide the potato mixture evenly between the sheets of foil. Bring up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Place the packets on a baking sheet and transfer to the oven. Cook for 25 minutes.
- Remove one packet from the oven. Open packet carefully by cutting along top fold with a sharp knife, allowing steam to escape; then open top of foil packet. Check to see if the potatoes are fully cooked and fork tender; if not, return to the oven for 5 more minutes.
- Once cooked, open up the packets and top each portion of potatoes with cheese and herbs. Let the cheese melt before serving. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- What's Gaby Cooking (http://whatsgabycooking.com/)
- Reynolds Kitchens Tip:
- Use Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil packets for perfectly roasted potatoes every time.
Per Serving: 480 calories; 21.2 60.3 14 47 832 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Delicious, easy recipe. I put all of the potatoes in one foil packet making sure there was an air hole in the top to allow steam to escape and put it on the grill instead of the oven. Then I to...
Very tasty. My guys want me to make it again. I did leave the cheese off half the recipe because of a dairy allergy and used olive oil instead of butter. I liked the fresh herbs.
Oh yeah these are awesome. My husband usually roasts them open faced, and I find they're dry every time. This recipe keeps the moisture in. Then they toast perfectly on broil with the cheese. I ...