Butternut Crostini with Radicchio and Blue Cheese
25 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 377
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Line 2 baking sheets with Reynolds Wrap(R) Aluminum Foil. Set aside.
- Cut the squash in half lengthwise and remove the seeds. Brush the flesh with a thin coat of olive oil. Set the squash cut side up on the prepared tray. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and roast for 40 minutes until the squash is fork tender. Remove to cool completely.
- Once cool, scoop the flesh into a bowl. Add the creme fraiche, paprika, and a pinch each of salt and pepper. Mash with a fork until completely smooth. This much can be done up to three days in advance.
- Cut the baguette into 1/2-inch slices on a diagonal. Spread them on the second foil-lined baking sheet. Brush the tops with a thin coat of olive oil. Bake on the middle rack for 6 minutes until the edges are just browned.
- Cut the radicchio into thin ribbons. Toss with olive oil, balsamic glaze and a pinch of salt and pepper. Adjust seasoning and dressing to taste. Spread a couple tablespoons of the squash mash on top of each crostini. Top with the radicchio slaw and a sprinkle of blue cheese for garnish.
- A Sprouted Kitchen (http://www.sproutedkitchen.com/)
- Reynolds Kitchens Tip:
- Line your pans with Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil for no-mess roasting and toasting.
- If you would like to make your own balsamic glaze, simply bring 2 cups of balsamic vinegar to a boil in a small, heavy saucepan. Reduce to a simmer and cook until thickened and syrupy, about 15 minutes. Add in a tablespoon of honey or brown sugar if desired.
Per Serving: 377 calories; 10.6 62.5 12.3 22 600 Full nutrition