Ingredients50 m servings 278 cals
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with Reynolds Wrap(R) Aluminum Foil. Place cherry tomatoes on the prepared baking sheet.
- Distribute sage and thyme amongst tomatoes, reserving about 1 tablespoon of each for garnishing. Drizzle generously with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Roast for 30 minutes or until tomatoes blister.
- Remove tomatoes and place into a bowl, tossing all juices collected in the foil. Garnish with additional fresh thyme, sage and oregano. Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve.
- Sunday Suppers (http://www.sunday-suppers.com/)
- Reynolds Kitchens Tip:
- Line your baking sheet with Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil for perfectly roasted tomatoes with no stuck-on mess to scrub later.
Per Serving: 278 calories; 27.8 g fat; 8 g carbohydrates; 1.5 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 53 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
Delicious recipe!!! The herbs make the tomatoes very tasty and the juice realized by them is divine. So easy to make and the best thing I got to use the herbs from my garden. Lining the pan wit...
Great and easy way to use summer tomatoes and herbs. It couldn't be easier to clean up when lining your baking pan with Reynold Wrap foil. It is wonderful on a homemade pizza or thrown into pa...
Super simple & delicious summer side. Loved the herb mix. I just sautéed on the stove. I used a mix of colors & served poured over grilled sliced flank steak. Such a pretty presentation. Th...
I used dried herbs and otherwise followed the recipe - such a delicious recipe! You can use these tomatoes in so many ways. Next time I want to toss them with some cooked angel hair and a sprink...