Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 299
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Heat a large cast-iron or saute pan over medium heat. Add the olive oil, leek, onions and a pinch of salt. Cook until tender but not brown, about 5 minutes. Add mushrooms, garlic and thyme and cook, stirring occasionally, for 7 minutes until tender and slightly brown.
- Add the rice and cook until the kernels are well coated with the oil and mushrooms, about 2 minutes. Add wine, balsamic vinegar, broth and a pinch each of salt and pepper. Bring the liquid to a boil and then remove from heat. Transfer the mixture to a deep 9x13-inch baking dish. Wrap the top tightly with Reynolds Wrap(R) Aluminum Foil. Bake for 30 minutes until the rice is tender but al dente.
- Remove baking dish from oven and add the Parmesan and sage. Stir, adjust seasoning if necessary and serve immediately.
- Canelle et Vanille (http://www.cannellevanille.com/)
- Reynolds Kitchens Tip:
- Wrap your baking dish with Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil for perfectly tender risotto.
Per Serving: 299 calories; 8.2 45.1 6.6 3 455 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I added a finely chopped red bell pepper when sauteing the onions. Otherwise made it as written, although adjusted the recipe for 4 rather than 8. Yum yum and so much easier than standing over...