Butter Pecan Fudge
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 25 m servings 59 cals
Original recipe yields 64 servings (64 1-inch pieces)
- Butter an 8-inch square baking pan.
- Combine butter, brown sugar, white sugar, and salt in a saucepan; pour in cream. Bring to a boil, stirring until butter melts and sugar is dissolved. Let mixture boil, stirring often, for 5 minutes.
- Remove saucepan from heat; add vanilla extract and mix well. Stir in confectioners' sugar until smooth. Fold pecans into fudge.
- Pour fudge into prepared pan and cool until firm, 1 to 2 hours. Cut into 1-inch squares.
- Cook's Note:
- Store fudge in the refrigerator in an airtight container.
Per Serving: 59 calories; 3.4 g fat; 7.4 g carbohydrates; 0.2 g protein; 6 mg cholesterol; 16 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1