Japanese Sweet & Savory Potato Bites
3 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 1657
Original recipe yields 1 servings (1 serving)
- Teriyaki Sauce: In a pot, boil water and add Japanese soy sauce until re-boiled. Add the sugar and mirin. Add the tapioca flour in small batches until thickened, whisk smooth.
- Potato Bites: Preheat oil in a fryer or a deep pan to 350 degrees F. Fry tater drums according to packaging or approximately 3 minutes.
- In a skillet, heat oil, add the squid and cabbage. Saute with Japanese Soy Sauce until light-brown color, place on the plate.
- Place the prepared tater drums, followed by the 1/3 cup teriyaki sauce, and mayonnaise on top of squid/cabbage plating. Then sprinkle fish flakes and seaweed. Serve.
You might also like
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of the teriyaki sauce. The recipe uses just some of the sauce.
Per Serving: 1657 calories; 55.5 246 50.6 275 26568 Full nutrition