Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 183
Original recipe yields 20 servings (20 energy bites)
- Combine oats, chocolate chips, pecans, pumpkin seeds, dried figs, dried apricots, cocoa nibs, chia seeds, flax seeds, pumpkin pie spice, and cardamom together in a large bowl. Add cashew butter, yacon syrup, and vanilla extract; stir well to combine.
- Place bowl in refrigerator to allow mixture to set, about 30 minutes. Remove mixture from refrigerator and scoop bite-size spoonfuls onto a plate; dust with cocoa powder.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Any type of butter can be substituted for the cashew butter.
- These energy bites can be served in any size or shape you wish.
- Store in an airtight container or resealable bag in refrigerator.
Per Serving: 183 calories; 12 16.8 4.4 0 6 Full nutrition