Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 321
Original recipe yields 16 servings (8 cups)
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix oats, peanuts, almonds, coconut flakes, bran, pumpkin, chia, sesame, and sunflower seeds in a large bowl.
- Place oil, honey, and sugar in a small saucepan over medium heat; heat until boiling. Pour over oat mixture and stir well to combine. Spread muesli out onto baking sheet.
- Bake muesli in the preheated oven, stirring every 10 minutes, until golden, about 40 minutes total. Remove from oven and cool, about 30 minutes. Stir in golden raisins and store in a sealed container.
- Cook's Note:
- You can also bake the muesli in a large roasting pan. Grease lightly or line with parchment paper for easier clean-up.
Per Serving: 321 calories; 18.1 35.9 8.5 0 12 Full nutrition