Stovetop Grilled Mint Flatbreads
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients37 m servings 161
Original recipe yields 6 servings (6 flatbreads)
- Mix whole wheat flour, all-purpose flour, onion powder, and salt together in a large bowl.
- Mix yogurt, sour cream, and olive oil together in a separate bowl; stir in dried mint. Pour over flour mixture and mix with a wooden spoon until well-combined.
- Turn dough out onto a well-floured work surface. Knead dough until smooth and elastic, dusting with flour until it is no longer sticky, 8 to 10 minutes. Cover the dough with plastic wrap and let it rest, about 10 minutes.
- Divide dough into 6 small balls and roll each piece out into a thin circle.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Brush with vegetable oil. Carefully transfer one flatbread into the hot skillet. Cook until bottom side is golden brown and slightly charred, about 1 minute. Brush raw side with oil and flip. Cook until golden, about 30 seconds. Transfer to serving dish. Repeat with remaining flatbreads.
You might also like
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 161 calories; 8.6 17.6 4.4 4 220 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I followed the recipe exactly, except to put the dough in the fridge for a couple of hours before I needed to make them. I cooked them on the stove top in a cast iron skillet. Quick and easy sid...