Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 225
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 muffins)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Spray muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Combine teff flour, brown rice flour, arrowroot starch, brown sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt in a bowl.
- Mix water, vegetable oil, and eggs together in a separate bowl; whisk into flour mixture. Stir in bananas and walnuts. Pour batter into muffin cups to 3/4-full.
- Bake in preheated oven until tops spring back when lightly pressed, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- Substitute blueberries for banana, if desired.
- Substitute tapioca starch for arrowroot starch, if desired.
- Parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 225 calories; 10.7 29.9 3.6 31 126 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1