Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 d 10 m servings 416
Original recipe yields 8 servings (4 cups)
- Blend condensed milk, heavy cream, whiskey, eggs, chocolate syrup, vanilla extract, and coconut extract together in a blender on medium-high for 2 minutes.
- Pour mixture into a dark glass bottle and refrigerate for 2 days to allow flavors to blend.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Brandy can be substituted for the whiskey.
- If your blender doesn't fit all of the ingredients at once, whisk them together in a large bowl first, then blend in 2 batches before pouring into bottle.
- Editor's Note:
- This recipe contains raw egg. We recommend that pregnant women, young children, the elderly, and the infirm do not consume raw egg. Learn more about egg safety from our article, Making Your Eggs Safe.
Per Serving: 416 calories; 22.5 30.4 6.9 139 105 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1