Ingredients37 m servings 227
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add sliced onion; cook and stir until softened, about 10 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Spread honey mustard dressing on the top and bottom half of each roll. Line the bottom of a 9x13-inch baking dish with the bottom halves of the rolls. Layer cooked onion, ham, and Swiss cheese over the bottom halves of the rolls. Cover with top halves of the rolls.
- Combine melted butter and Worcestershire sauce in a small bowl; brush evenly over the tops of the rolls. Cover baking dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned and the cheese has melted, 12 to 15 minutes.
- Partner tip: Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 227 calories; 18 7.3 9.7 40 501 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 25
I will make it again, but will decrease the honey mustard 50% and mix in regular mustard or a bit of Dijon. The change I made for this batch was to caramelize the onions for 20 minutes on low i...
I made this for Super Bowl Sunday and added a scratch honey mustard sauce from this site and everyone said these were the hit of the party even over the wings and my son is a wingnut (in more wa...
I loved this recipe! My husband didn't care for the honey mustard, so next time I will leave it out. I also substituted the ham for turkey because we don't eat pork, and i used provolone cheese...
07.11.17 ~ Having some ham and Hawaiian rolls to use, this was the perfect combination. Plus they traveled to the rehab center quite nicely as we visited my dad and took dinner. I've made sand...
I made the original recipe and we loved it Tonight I had leftover crockpot roast beef (drained of juices) added horseradish to the mustard mix and shredded cheddar. Love this version, too. Ve...
Excellent slider....used a home made honey musturd sauce from Allrecipes which came from Jilleana. Everyone enjoyed them. I have also made them on a regular size roll for a dinner sandwich and m...
I used diller rolls. They fit nicely into a 9 x 13 pyrex. I put garlic butter on the bottom of the pyrex. Half the rolls went in next. Then i stacked it with beef pastrami and honey backed ham d...
Substituted Dijon mustard & mayo for the honey mustard dressing. King Hawaiian dinner rolls balanced the spicy Dijon and these sliders were devoured quickly.