Top Sirloin Roast
Ingredients1 h 45 m servings 400 cals
- Make small slits in the roast using a sharp knife; tuck slivered garlic into each slit. Rub minced garlic, paprika, salt, and ground black pepper over the entire roast. Set aside until roast comes to room temperature, 15 to 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Arrange potatoes, carrots, and onions in an even layer in a 9x12-inch roasting pan. Dissolve beef bouillon cubes in hot water in a small bowl and pour over vegetables. Pour in beef broth and beer.
- Place roast on top of the vegetables, making sure it is not submerged in the broth mixture. Place bay leaf pieces around the roast.
- Bake roast in the preheated oven until internal temperature reaches 150 degrees F (66 degrees C) for medium, 45 to 60 minutes. Transfer roast to a platter; cover with aluminum foil, and allow to rest until internal temperature reaches 155 degrees (68 degrees C), about 10 minutes.
- Increase oven temperature to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Add red pepper and mushrooms to the roasting pan and return it to the oven. Bake until vegetables are tender and lightly browned, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Thinly slice the roast crosswise. Serve with vegetables; spoon pan juices over meat and vegetables.
- Partner tip: Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 400 calories; 10.4 g fat; 40.3 g carbohydrates; 35.1 g protein; 74 mg cholesterol; 821 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Delicious! So much flavour. Will definitely be making again!! The only changes I made was I that I mixed in all the seasoning with room temperature butter and rubbed it all over the roast. I...
Followed recipe as close as possible. Used some brown ale for the beer; did not have red peppers or mushrooms, so layered asparagus spears across veggies to roast while meat was under the foil u...