Creamy Peanut Butter Frosting
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 183 cals
Original recipe yields 24 servings (3 cups)
- Beat sugar and butter together in a large bowl using an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth and no longer gritty, about 5 minutes. Add peanut butter, cream, and vanilla extract to the butter mixture. Beat on medium speed until frosting is well-mixed and smooth, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Transfer frosting to an airtight container and refrigerate until firm, 1 to 2 hours.
- Cook's Notes:
- Replace the white sugar with 2 cups sugar substitute (such as Splenda®) if desired.
- This recipe makes enough frosting to cover two 9-inch cake rounds, 16 cupcakes, or one 9x13-inch sheet cake.
- Keep frosted cupcakes or cakes refrigerated until serving.
Per Serving: 183 calories; 12.9 g fat; 15 g carbohydrates; 2.9 g protein; 24 mg cholesterol; 80 mg sodium. Full nutrition