Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 258
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add potato and onion; cook and stir until potatoes are golden brown and soft, about 10 minutes.
- Place chorizo in a nonstick skillet over medium heat; cook and stir until browned and crumbly, about 5 minutes.
- Whisk eggs with milk in a large bowl. Add red bell pepper, cooked potato and onion, and 1 cup Cheddar cheese to the egg mixture; pour into the casserole dish. Sprinkle 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until firm and cheese is melted and starting to brown, about 30 minutes. Cool before serving, about 10 minutes.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 258 calories; 18.6 7.9 14.7 162 423 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
This had potential, but, it definitely needs more seasoning. I am not a chorizo fan, so, I made an 8 x 8 pan using chorizo and an 8 x 8 pan using hot breakfast sausage instead. It did seem ...
Worst breakfast casserole ever...and I followed it exactly.
This is very good! It’s just me and my husband so I did an 8x8 glass pan. Used the same amount of chorizo1/2 the eggs. I did season the potatoes with season all. It doesn’t say when to add t...